Thursday, June 15, 2017

5th Grade Graduation

Reanna graduated from 5th....she will be moving on to Middle school.  I keep saying over and over, how can this be???  My beautiful baby girl is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.  I love this girl!!!!

Graduation day!
 I did up a powerpoint, shed a few tears making it. 



 Receiving her Kindness and Caring award.  So proud of this award.  Every year her teachers talk about her kindness and caring for everyone.  I keep praying she continues this love for all!!


 She passed :) 




 Her and her teacher.  We are going to miss her so much!
 With the principal!  We love her too!


 We had a little celebration afterwards with the family. 
 And then she started posing......I have now words :) 











 Later that evening, we had a celebration with her 5th grade friends to celebrate all of them moving on to middle school (or 6th grade).







Reanna....you are off to great places! Today is your day, you mountain is waiting...so get on your way.  ---Dr. Suess

We love you to the moon and back, infinity and beyond, forever and ever. Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment