Monday, November 14, 2016

11 Years

My baby is 11.....11.....how can that even be possible? 
She had quite the birthday week.......
Her and I made treats for school the night before her birthday.  Most of you know I am not great at anything involving food-cooking/baking, etc, so I wasn't sure how this would turn out, thankfully Reanna was there to help me :)

We did chocolate dipped oreos with sprinkles....Mega stuffed oreos!!

 Finished Product
 The next morning (the day of her bday) her dad brought her chocolate sprinkled donuts for breakfast! 
 My beautiful sweet 11 year old.  She has such a kind heart and a love for Jesus.  Praying she always stays that way.  We love you to the Moon and back Reanna!!!!
 That night we went to church (and they sang to her) and then we went to eat with our new additions to our family.  We are hosting 3 College Softball Girls this season--  Taylor, Jessi and Christie.  Excited to get to know them!!  
 For her bday, the girls brought her a signed softball from the Softball team. What an awesome idea!
 Just a random little brother pic :)
 To round out her bday, she chose Daimaru to go and eat with all the family.  



The chef made this for her!  11......11.....still wrapping my head around that.

Happy Birthday baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment