Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ran out of titles.....

This post has a little bit of everything so I didn't know what to call it :)

The kids finished up basketball camp a couple Sundays ago, just some pics I snapped the last day....




 The jersey is bigger than he is :) 


 There were only 2 or 3 girls at this camp so they had to play with the boys....I am not sure that either party enjoyed it.  


On to Random pics...

My parents on Easter...Good pic of them!

Our family pic on Easter.

 The local chamber held a chamber challenge, several businesses around town formed teams which they had to participate in different challenges throughout the week, with the final bonus challenges at an award ceremony.  I was a little worried about it being out of my comfort zone (which it was) but I really did enjoy it (even if my team came in last place) :) And Congrats to the other ladies pictured for the victory!!!! Looking forward to next year!!

Mommies night out...catching us some Allegiant---Ok so maybe catching us some "Four" :) 

 A couple weeks ago, I received a phone call from the school telling me that Hunter received a "Soaring Eagles" Card for saying positive things to friends and being encouraging.  Very proud!! Love getting those calls!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment