Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mothers Day

These kiddos will never know how incredibly much I love them!!!! 

I am totally cheesing in this pic :) 
 The clan on Mothers day.  Thankful for all the women in my life.  
 Hunters class made these adorable soaps for all the moms....
 I made out this mothers day.  Thankful for all my gifts.  
My mom helped them make a crossword out of scrabble pieces that is in the frame..cute little story.....The kids had to pick out words to describe me.....one of Hunters words was Jesus....Love that kid....but not thinking I am "quite" that perfect :) lol..... Here is what they come up with on their own (Mother was the word going down):
Amazing
Loving
Cute
Helpful
Generous
Caring

So grateful for 3 kids that made me a mom.  Blessed beyond belief.  Thank you God for these blessings in my life!!

And thank you to my mom for all you do for me and my family.  We love you so much and thankful for you in our lives!! Can't imagine it any other way :) 

And to all the women/moms family and friends.....Thank you for all you do and being part of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment