Monday, May 30, 2016

Many on Monday

I know cheesy title right??  Thought it was cute...lol...

Girls night for Mexican food, since one of our favorites is closed temporarily for construction.

Several  weeks ago Reanna and I did a 5k.  It was an all womens run.  It was a beautiful morning to run!  Reanna did very well, she actually beat me by 11 seconds.  It wasn't my best time but I did PR this race so I was good with that :) 
 Another girls night.....Love these ladies.  Anita has been such a big influence in my life especially my career and Katie has been like a little sister to me.  So thankful Katie is close again!! Reanna looks up to Katie and of all people for her to look up to she is definitely a great one!!!
 Reanna has been wanting pie face for so long and we have not been able to find it around local stores, FINALLY we found it here in town sooooo......




 Then one afternoon we had the Allen boys and they got in on the Pie Face fun....
Love his expression here :) 
 The anticipation.........





 So incredibly thankful for all those that served and are serving and those that lost their life for me to be free!!!! Happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment