Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....

Lots of Christmas Pictures

Looking at lights with Jammies and Ice Cream!

Uncle and the kids did the gingerbread house. And of course it was Charlie Brown
Candlelight service, My Favorite (yes these are out of order) :) And the true meaning to Christmas.  A love so amazing!!





My mom made these for us.  Love them!!
Hunters New toy

Opening up their Polar Express Train Tickets




Daddy opening up an early gift.  We are moving----We are going to build a new house.  We have the lot picked out and finishing up plans.  Heads up look for lots of pics on that!
Making cookies from scratch, she is so much better than I am ;)
I made my favorite cheeseball for Christmas it is from my coworker that passed away several years ago, miss her to pieces.
Cookies, Milk and Carrots for Santa




And just for my records, Reanna learned something about Santa this year.  So sad for momma.  She is growing way to fast!!!



He wanted to ride in the house :) LOL


Opening Koopers Stocking



Opening her electric scooter!


Later that day we had Christmas at my parents.  My uncle did the meat and cheese tray and my aunt did the vegetable tray. Quite the talent!



Not complete without the Christmas Story Marathon

mom being creative.  It was massive :)


tools to take things about with :)





For the cemetary
Lots of self sticks this Christmas :)


Opening her phone she got for Christmas from all of us (with a contract and rules of course)




As always we were blessed with a wonderful Christmas and spending time with family.  Sad that it is over.  Here is to 2016 (and to Christmas in our new house next year)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment