Saturday, October 10, 2015

Who knew....

there was all this fun stuff in Topeka (and near Topeka)?

We went for a baby shower a few weeks ago but first off we had to stop at the marble factory.  My mom HAD to go!!  



Watching them make a marble, Very neat and very time consuming I can't imagine!!  I will have to say the marble factory ended up being more exciting than I thought :) The kids loved it and got to pick out a jar full of marbles!
 For some weird reason, I have no pictures from the shower.  But my cousin is due with her baby boy at the end of October.  We are excited to welcome Cashton!

The next day we went down to Gage park and rode on the carousel.






 Then we rode the mini train through the park--yep more selfies






 This was our attempt to recreate a picture of us when we were little :) I will have to dig that out!

It was a fun relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment