Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Angel!

Last Tuesday was Koopers Birthday.  We started off the Sunday before by attending the annual Day to remember at Wesley.  I looked around the packed chapel and thought how unfair it is to see so many people who have lost their babies.  So sad but so grateful for the hospital putting the ceremony on.
 That following Tuesday, the day of his bday, I took a vacation day.  The morning I spent looking at his pictures, listening to songs and of course shedding many tears.  After the kids got out of school we took balloons over to him.  When we got their we found a Jungle Happy Bday Balloon that his Aunt Duh had left for him.  We put out 4 white balloons since he is 4!
 Then we release some to him!



 Up, Up and Away to my beautiful boy in the sky!  Love and Miss him terribly!  Today (the day I write this post) was 4 years since his funeral.



 I also recently received these pics for his Name Gallery.  My cousin and her husband took this at Mount Rushmore in Keystone, SD.  Another state checked off the list.

 And my friend Tina took this on the Arkansas River in Buena Vista, CO.  Love seeing new places!!
 Happy Birthday Angel!!  We wish so much you could be here with us but we know you shine down on us and are with us all the time. Love you bubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment