Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Into My Heart

One evening back in May, Hunter was being rather quiet so I went to check on him.  I found him at his CD player listening to the Song "Into My Heart" over and over and singing with it.  Him and I sat for a little bit and discussed what that song means to him.  He said he wanted Jesus in his heart and that he loves Jesus.  The following weekend he prayed the prayer with Miss Emily and asked Jesus into his heart.  What a heart for Jesus this boy has!!  He relies on him for so many things and knows that Jesus will take care of us.  We are so proud of you buddy!!! Always keep that love for the Lord!!



Song Lyrics:
Into my heart, into my heart, 
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus; 
Come in today, come in to stay. 
Come into my heart. Lord Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment