Monday, February 16, 2015

Name Gallery #11

Some New additions to our Gallery!

Kooper's name in the sand on the beach of the Atlantic Ocean in Delaware.  A coworker of mine did this for us.  She lost a grandbaby and so she put the kids' name in the sand!  So thoughtful of her!!

I was doing some baking and just thought why not? :) 

 Kooper would have been 3 in January which means he would have been able to start our Wednesday Night Plugged in at Church.  

 Randomly my cousin sends me a text that is in Memory of Kooper.  This was the last one she had sent.  Kooper's eyes had not opened yet when he was born.  So I know the first time he opened his eyes, he saw the face of Christ.  As bad as I wish that his first time he was looking at me (that is my selfish side) but how amazing to look into Jesus' eyes. 

Just a poem I had found!


No comments:

Post a Comment