Friday, September 19, 2014

Happenings at Church

It time for church activities to start up again.  This year both kids are in the elementary group on Wednesday nights.  And I am helping teach the Kindergarten class.  So far so good :)  These were some very quick pics from the kickoff 3 weeks ago.  Life size angry bird games.....

Reanna
 Hunter is behind the ball and the guy in blue :) They would sling shot these big exercise balls into boxes set up across the gym.  The kids had way too much fun with that.
The line for the bouncy house obstacle course!

 And on an exciting note-- two weeks ago Reanna took communion for the first time at church. Makes my heart so happy to know her love for the Lord!!

1 CORINTHIANS 11:24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body,
which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup,
saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance
of me." 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until
he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment