Sunday, August 31, 2014

School Daze

It is time to go back to school.  This year brings us a 3rd grader and a kindergartner!!!

The night before school starts our school has a back to school event where we can find the classrooms, bring supplies and meet the teacher that way it relieves some stress on the actual first day! It is huge for parents to have this night :) 


Reanna unpacking and organizing her desk.  She may have a little bit of me in her when she is organizing :)

 Her with her teacher...

 Then it was Hunter turn to unpack!
 With his teacher.....
 And a pic with the principal!

 They started school this year on different days, she started a day earlier, here is her 1st day!!

 My beautiful grown up little girl!!!

 She did hug me goodbye and away she went.  I have been taking Hunter to class so I drop her by her classroom before I take him, sometimes I get a hug, sometimes not :).....she is growing up way to fast!! 
 Next up was Hunter.  The night before we laid out his clothes and read his book.  We have only found up to 2nd grade :(

 Mommy's handsome big little man!


 He went into his classroom very easily but was a little quieter than normal, checking everything over.  Then he quietly sat down and started coloring!  When I picked him up that day, he looked and me and said " I didn't get into trouble"  :) 

They are in full swing and Hunter starts full days of Kindergarten this coming Tuesday.  Mommy did pretty well dropping them off,  and I at least made it outside and to the car before the tears started flowing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment