Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summer Vaca Day 2

Day 2 was packed full of more fun!!  

First stop Sea Life. The pictures are a little dark--they would not let me have my flash on ;(
 






Reanna and Steve touched the Sea Life but Hunter and I were both content just looking!









Hunter's Favorite part--the sharks




Jelly Fish--they were so neat it was like they were changing colors












Throughout the aquarium there was trivia that you could answer, when you turned in the card they gave you a medal!! 
Next up was Lego Land!!!
Amazing!!!











Kansas Speedway
Kauffman Stadium
Crown Center
Arrowhead


Wizard of Oz


Throughout the tour they had a couple different rides.  Once of them was like a controlled car ride and you took out the bad lego guys during your ride.

The other ride was a bike looking thing that went round and round and you pedaled it.  The faster you pedaled the higher you went.


A Play Area



Complete with a 4D movie that we were rained on, snowed on, wind blown and sneezed on :)


After we left lego land we headed to eat at the Crayola factory.  However when we walked in we found Fritz's.  I had heard about this before but had never went so we decided to check it out.  You order your food by phone and then they deliver it by train.  Crazy!! but fun!





The Crayola Store



More lego statues.  The kids wanted to pose like them!
Pictures they took at sea life and lego land


After we left crown center we went and did a little more shopping in the legends area and headed back for the hotel.
This is very random, but I wanted to show that I did run 1 day while I was on vacation--mind you that I said 1 day :)  I got on the dreaded treadmill and ran 3 miles.  I don't really do well taking pictures and running at the same time ;) 


This filled up day 2.  The kids were exhausted and ready for bed.  Not to mention so was mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment