Friday, June 6, 2014

Mothers Day

For Mother's Day this year we celebrated by going to eat with the family...However my mom was treating herself to her mothers day at the Racetrack!!

GG with Cade
 Grandma "Duh" (or at least that is what we call her) LOL...getting in some kisses...

 Can you tell they are parents of a new born :) 
 Love these kids to the Moon and back!

The kids and my hubby bought and arranged these beautiful flowers for mothers day and I also got to do a little shopping.  The day of Mother's day Steve made lunch and I believe supper and I got to take a nap....couldn't have thought of a better way to spend mothers day.  Sometimes the simple things are the best!!  I would say being a mother is the best thing in life there is!!!
Thank you to my family for spoiling me and 
a thank you to my mother for loving us and always being there for us! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment