Sunday, March 9, 2014

Baby Shower

My mom and I hosted my Cousin Cassie's baby shower.......

Opening the load of presents they got! They should be stocked up on diapers, wipes and lotions for awhile :)

 Parents to be!!
 Grandma to be....Mommy to be

 My aunt made and attached the letters to this little wagon for Baby C. :)

 Me and My little cousin Skyler

 Grandma talking to the baby, she can't wait for him to come out and squeeze on him!! 


 My friend Jami makes maternity sashes so I had one made for Cassie in the colors that she has done in the baby's room.  Turned out so very neat!! 
 Sisterly love!!!
 Double Trouble for sure! GG and "Aunt" Robin
 My mom (with very little aide from me) made the diaper baby, cake, banner and the diaper center pieces :)




 So thankful to get to host this for them!  

In just a few weeks, we will be able to meet Baby C.  We are all way excited for his arrival!!! 
Love you Snyder Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment