Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bball 2013-2014

Wow, I can't believe another basketball "season" has come and gone again.  This is probably one of my favorites to watch.  I have to admit that I do get into the games quite a bit.  But I try to be very nice and tactful about it and I also cheer on all the kids on both teams. Reanna did very well this season and the girls on her team got along great.  I noticed that at every game they got a little better and played as a team! Some of my pictures are not great, for some reason my camera was really dark on some pics and just fine on others.  And I didn't get a lot cause I was busy watching and forgetting to take pictures :) 

1st Game! 


 Game 2

 There were a few games in between here.  And one of them she scored 7 or 8 baskets herself.  (Yes I am "bragging" a little on her but this is my documentation :) )

This next game was a tough game for the girls.  There were different rules than what they were used to and time. They were behind quite a bit the 1st half.  But they came out the 2nd half and were on fire.  They worked together as a team and came back to be either 2 pts down, tieing the game or 2 points up.  (Yes, here comes another Reanna story)..... We were down by 2 and 2 minutes to go to the end of the game....Reanna steals the ball and scores.  The other team gets the ball to half court, Reanna steals the ball again and scores putting them up by two.  The other team put one of their older girls (she was really good) in to try to tie the game up and our team (everyone) did a great job of guarding and they couldn't score and our team ended up winning.  Talk about getting into the game that will make you sit on the edge of your seat.  I know, I know they are only in the 2nd grade but they are still so fun to watch!!!
 And the last game!

 The coach brought pens for all the girls to sign each others shirts.  They thought that was pretty cool!


 Team Pic (we were missing one)

Sad that it is over! Can't wait until next year.....and then we will have 2 playing....I can only imagine what that will be like :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment