Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014...Here we come

I can't believe we are in 2014.  The years literally pass by before I know it.  I was watching home videos of the kids the other day and I was watching Reanna's preschool graduation.  Her teacher said "This is the graduating class of 2024".  That is only 10 years away! Holy Cow!!!  I know how fast the last 10 years have went. I can't imagine the next 10.  I sat there with tears flowing, remembering when she was born. 
She told me "mom, then I get to go to college"...that didn't help the tears much :) And she told Steve the other day she was going to Oregon to live when she got older. WHAT!!!
Anyway...

This year we didn't do much for News Years Eve, I wasn't feeling the greatest so I am pretty sure I was asleep by 10:30.  WOW...I am getting old :(  

Since there wasn't much that happened on NYE, I decided to ring in the new year with my tattoo buddy Jami and we got new tattoos.  My cousin Cassie found this for me and I loved it.  The ribbon symbolizes baby loss.....Can't wait for summer to wear flip flops :)


Here's to a happy and healthy New Year!! Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment