Friday, December 20, 2013

Reanna's 8th Birthday

Back in November we celebrated Reanna's 8th Birthday.

Celebrating the day before at School. She got to wear the birthday hat and be sang to.

Thanks to my friend Jami for the awesome easy birthday treat idea.  I sent smores in a bag.  It was a hit and was very easy for me to make ;) 

Reanna and I getting pedicures




Her birthday theme was Rainbows......


 And thanks to my friend Mindy for some accessories that she let me use from her little girls rainbow party!!



Time for some Pizza for supper
 And the cake that nana did.....


 We did a scavenger hunt, played some games and of course she opened presents. 

Then on to a movie (Monsters University) and popcorn

 Donuts for Breakfast!

And then we tried to play with the parachute but it got way too cold.



All in all I would say it was a success for her!  Thank you to all that helped with the party and came to celebrate with her.  We love you all.

Reanna, 
We are so proud of you.  I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun.  You are smart, beautiful and have a hard of gold (most of the time) :) Please keep being you!  We love you to the moon and back, infinity and beyond and forever and ever
Mom & Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment