Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful

Reanna loves to write.  She has lots of notepads and books that she just randomly sits down and writes different stories.  Sometimes real- sometimes fiction.  I love the imagination of a child.  The other day she had her big notebook full of paper and was just a writing away.  I never thought anymore about it until a few days later when her story was sitting out and I proceeded to read it.  Here is what it said:

I love my family.  I love my life.  I love my mom, dad, my two brothers, aunts, uncles, great grandma, grandma, great grandpa and grandpas.  I love everybody in the world.  Kids who don't have anything, water, food, shower, nail polish, books.  Do you love people? I love people.  We go to bed at eight o clock.  At least I have my family at my side.  Here are the things we like to do, we like to pay outside and basketball.  We like to watch movies.  We like to do everything.  I have the best family ever.  The End

It brought tears to my eyes to read this.  Can you imagine this world if more people were like our kids and just loved everything?  Maybe we would have world peace :)  I am so thankful for my kids, my family, my friends.  It is things like this that make your life so much better.  It is also a good reality check.  

(And it is a good reminder back to her if she is having a bad day where things just are not going her way) :) LOL

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving.  We have SO much to be thankful for!!

1 comment:

  1. She gets that attitude from her wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete