Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our 11th Anniversary

For Steve and I's 11th anniversary I surprised him with supper at Granite City in Wichita and then on to the Rascal Flatts Concert.   It was a great evening together to celebrate.


 The concert started off with Cassadee Pope--One of The Voice show winners.
 Next up was The Band Perry.  They were great and were full of energy.  They put on a great show.


 Singing my favorite "If I Die Young"
 And the main event....Rascal Flatts.  Steve has liked this band forever and really likes their songs so thought it would be a good surprise for him.   They too put on a good show!


Thank you Nana and Papa for keeping the kids while we had a night out. 
Each year I just keep saying I can't believe another year has gone by!  What a great evening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment