Thursday, August 8, 2013

8 on Thursday

Because I didn't have 10 sections and it is Thursday, I decided to do 8 on Thursday instead of 10 on Tuesday :)
 
1. Reanna attended a cheer clinic one Saturday this summer!

 
2. She lost yet another tooth, that makes #5.  And Yes this little gal is going to have to have an appliance for sure and we are just praying it won't continue on into braces. :(

3. This little guy is just ornery.  He is very excited about starting school in a few weeks.
 4. We seem to be having lots of opportunities to "dance in the rain".  One of my favorite sayings is "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain"



 5. Normally I would not post of picture of me exercising but I couldn't pass up the cuteness of my kiddos doing it with me.  It makes it so much easier when they are beside me :)


 6.  Reanna attended Volleyball camp again this summer.  She had even more fun that her friends were in it as well.  (Reese and Danica)





 7. And another Basketball camp.



 


 8. And finally, Hunter has been practicing riding without training wheels.  It is going to take a little while to master it but he is getting there :)  We did put them back on when we go for family rides.  It is much easier that way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment