Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hunter's VBS

This year our church switched VBS up a little and had a Preschool session and an elementary session (more to come on that one). Their theme this year was base camp.  I can't say enough how happy it makes me when my kids come home and tell me a story from the Bible. Hunter came home several days and told us what he had learned!!!
 
Hunter with Miss Joyce
 
Miss Emily
  (Love these ladies to pieces!!!!)
 I am pretty sure he was deep into a story to his leaders here :)

 


 Hannah


 Here was his shirt he made on the last day!!! Love it!!
 The following Sunday, he got to sing in front of the congregation their VBS songs.  Melts my heart!!

I am so thankful for our church and all the people that help make these things possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment