Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mother's Day

As always I enjoyed Mothers Day this year.  There is nothing better than being a mom.  You don't realize the love you can have for the person(s) that call you mom:)
 
One of my many gifts from the kids (thanks for the help nana)!!
We had a perfect spot on our wall for it!!
Cards galore...some were even homemade with their fingerprints.
And a butterfly out of footprints on canvas...again I had the perfect spot for these.
Beautiful flowers that included some from my husband :)
Homemade lilies from Reanna--she did them in school.  They were the cutest things.
And a little questionnaire that they filled out at school all about her mom.  

I love my 3 kiddos more than words can say. 
I was beyond spoiled on mothers day.  

After Church (and after I got to do some mothers day shopping), we all met up at Applebee's in Salina with the rest of the family.  Here is my mom with her "babies". 
We love you so much mom.  And can't thank you enough for all you do for us. Sometimes it goes without notice, but we do appreciate it and love you!!!
Grandma with her "babies"!
It was a wonderful day!  So glad I got to spend it with the ones I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment