Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Little Pampering....

For Reanna's birthday, our friends the Allen's got her a Princess day at the spa and then Steve got both of us a day at the spa as well for Christmas.  So Saturday after her game we headed out to spend our gift certificates. 

First off our nails....It was kind of hard taking pictures while they were doing my nails so this is what I have :)
 Next was pedicures....She asked me the day before "Mom, are they going to rub my feet", I told her yes and her response was "oh yes, I can't wait to have my feet rubbed"  :)
 Oh how I could have sat there all day long.


 While I was having my pedicure, she went on to have her makeup and hair done...final product.  So pretty!!!
It was great to have a mother daughter day to just sit back, relax and enjoy. Thanks for our awesome gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment