Monday, December 31, 2012

Chistmas Light Tours

For the past couple of years, we have bought the kids Christmas Pj's that they get to open early and then we go look at Christmas lights.  This year they got a Christmas movie to watch after looking at lights and ice cream!!





We also went to Wichita to look at lights with Nana, Papa and Uncle Zo.  We went thru the Lights on the Lake at Heartspring.  They were so neat.



The kids even got to have there pictures with Santa and Mrs. Claus and have cookies and hot chocolate. 

Heartspring is a very neat facility.  I was very moved when we went inside and seen all the pictures of the activities they do with the children with disabilities.  Pulled on my heartstrings....I am so blessed!
After Lights on the Lake, we went looking at houses, and found this one.  I believe they said  it had over 1 million lights on it.  The kids were in awe :)  And told papa they thought this house beat his lights....I have a feeling papa will be adding lights next year!!
I love making memories......

No comments:

Post a Comment