Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 is not so bad after all

This past Monday I turned 30----30----wow that looks worse in writing :)  Celebrating started the Friday night before my bday.  We enjoyed an evening out with our good friends and made it an all birthday celebration.  We started out with supper at sumos.



Chris and Steve checking out the Saki (sp?)

Melisa catching shrimp
And then Chet and Jami, I missed Brian, Steve, Chris and Mindy...sorry guys :)

Love these girls!!!

Then we moved out on the deck at Jose Peppers.....Here are all the guys...
The pitcher was too full so we had to drink it down a little!!  After that was some ice cream at Freddies (mostly the guys wanted that) :)  And a big thanks to Mindy for driving since she is awaiting baby #3 to !!!!
On Sunday we celebrated Fathers day by taking my dad to Longhorns in Salina.  Steve had to work that day so when he got off we took him to Applebees. 
That's my dad....a goofball....Love him!!

On Monday when I went into work, I found this in my office area....

They even put that nasty purple stuff up knowing that it is not my favorite :)
They had strung my Jayhawk up by the neck with my phone cord, taped my phone down so I couldn't make calls hid my stapler and tape dispenser and who knows what else that I haven't yet found :)
Later I was greeted by these two cute kiddos that just made my day.  Nana brought them up with a sucker bouquet that says "30 sucks" and a white cake. Yum. 
What is up with the swoop in my bangs in these pictures....:)


Small group of my co-workers and some of the culprits :)
A little bit after my mom brought her stuff up, these were delivered. 30 balloons from my cousin Amber. 
Then a little while after all that, these showed up.  12 gorgeous red roses....from my hubby.....he did good!
After I moved all the pictures together and all my goodies together here is what it looked like :)  


Later that evening mom cooked supper and we just chilled for the remainder of the evening.  Perfect evening to a perfect birthday, even if it meant I was turning 30, Thank you to all my friends and family for the wonderful birthday wishes, gifts and party. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment