Monday, April 30, 2012

Play Time with Kooper

That is what I really said......play time with Kooper.  My mom bought bubbles for the kids to go over to Kooper's memorial site and "play".  I was doing really well until Hunter started talking to him.  It was precious.                                                                       


 One little bubble landed exactly on top of where he lays and did not pop.  What an amazing moment.  I knew he was right there with us.
 A family pic. 

 After they were done blowing bubbles, mom, Steve and I were crying and talking....We look over at Hunter and he is rearranging the little things we had on his grave site and was just a talking.....

 Then we look over at Reanna and she told us she was doing a dance for Kooper.

  Even though he is not here we can still enjoy time "with him".  Love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment