1.One of my friends sent me flowers the other day just because....she sent three beautiful white roses...one for each of my beautiful children.
3. Saturday later in the morning, we went to the church and the kids did a service project where they made, frosted and bagged almost 500 sugar cookies. They then greeted and handed out cookies before the church services on Sunday.
4. After making cookies, on to Charlie's 5th birthday party....bowling. This was Reanna's first time to bowl.
Thanks Charlie for inviting Reanna to your party. She had a great time!!
5. This is a little out of order but after serving at church, we worked on Valentines.
Hunter played on the computer while sissy made Valentines.
Moving on to Bubble Guppies...
You Rock Valentine! From Reanna.....iPod Valentines.
6. Back to Saturday....We Celebrated Tucker's 15th bday with Supper and an Ice Cream Cake.
Happy Birthday to our 1st "Little Man" :)
7. Tuesday morning, the kids got their Valentines presents. Reanna was all decked out in pink and Red for her Valentines Party at school....Topping it off with a Bow from Bows and Bands! :)