Saturday, February 25, 2012

February 22nd.....Due Date

February 22nd was Kooper's original due date if everything would have went like it should have. As you can see in the picture below it shows that date in one of my many sonograms I had. The weeks leading up to this date were rough but surprisingly I did pretty well that day. It was the warmest day of the week and was beautiful outside. I figure we are getting out of the snow days with kisses from Kooper-- so I will be looking at the sunshine as love from him. And of course his love shone down that day. I think it was good for me to have sunshine and keep my spirits up.

To our little buddy, Kooper--
We miss you and love you so much and there is not a day that doesn't go by that we don't think of you. We will always wonder what you would be doing or what you would look like....oh wait, I am pretty sure looking at your older brother I will have a good idea :). Know that one day we will all be together. We can't wait for that day. I wish I could changes things and have you here in my arms but you are in the arms of your Maker and I know he will take care of you till I get there. We still have rough roads ahead....holidays, your 1 year birth date and every year after. But we know you are with us and that will get us through. Save a place for us!! We love you!!!!!
Mommy, Daddy, Sissy and Big Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment