Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Special Moment

Last Wednesday, January 11th, would have been the adjusted due date for Kooper due to my complications... (his original due date should have been February 22nd). I would have been 34 weeks and most likely we would have been spending time in NICU. The day before and the day of his due date were rough...It made me think a lot of what should have been. That day before my mom, brother and I were talking and we knew it was suppose to be cold the next day and I mentioned that it would be nice to have some snow....aka....Kooper Kisses in memory of him. The days leading up to this due date were warm and around 50-60 degrees. However on January 11th, it turned cold. Around 3:00 or so the afternoon of the 11th, I went downstairs at work, looked out the front door and was surprised to see it was snowing......how amazing is that!!!!! All I could think about was my baby was spreading some kisses to us on the day he should have been born. A part of me hurt but a part of me felt some comfort knowing that he is with me. I am so thankful for the things like this that help get me through.


Thank you Kooper for your kisses. We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment