Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Week/Weekend

My Top 5 Thankful List 2011:

1. God
2.My Life
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. My Church

Thanksgiving day we went down to Hutch and ate at the Ramada Inn with some of the family. It was fantastic. The food was great, they had everything decorated very elegantly and no one had to clean up the mess :)



GG, Papa Don, Uncle Zo and Reanna




Aunt Duh and Uncle "Fraig"



Hunter and Reanna loved the dessert table




Mom and Dad



Tucker Man







On Friday, we went black friday shopping and met up with our friends Judi, Sarah and Ava for lunch. Sarah and her family were back from Colorado for a week. It was so good to see them.
"Aunt" Tiffani and Ava



Sarah (and part of Judi)



Then we finished Thanksgiving on Sunday at GG and Papa Don's



















Birthday Boy--papa Don















I think Cass got ahold of my camera :)



Playing Spoons












My Family is so Talented :)















What a great week of Thanksgiving. I am so grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment