Friday, September 23, 2011

18 Weeks



Size: The baby is the size of a bell pepper, approx. 5 1/2 inches long and 7 oz.


Movement: We have had some movement-- every once in a while I feel a little flutter/kick. The first one was on September 15th around 2:45 in the afternoon. I was just sitting at work and felt something (and it was a little different than my insides rumbling) :)


Symptoms: Still growing as you can see. I am starting to "nest", I know it is early but I have to be prepared. Plus my OCD is kicking in :)


Cravings: Pop Tarts, Salad


Update: I had a Dr. appt today with my local Dr. We got to hear the heartbeat and it was in the 140's and sounded strong to me. We are moving right along taking one day at a time. I am close to being half way (or already there depending on if you go by months or weeks)! I go back to the Dr. in Wichita in a week and half to have another sonogram and see how we are proceeding from there.


Words of Encouragement: "Trust in Me, Refuse to Worry"

No comments:

Post a Comment