Thursday, September 1, 2011

#1

A little background story....Mom and I taught Sunday school all last school year for Reanna's age group. We really enjoyed it!!

Every year the local paper has a Readers Choice award. People in the county can vote for their favorite things such as restaurant, salon, insurance agent, etc. So how does this tie into my above story.......See below:




I was voted #1 Sunday School Teacher in McPherson County. I was in total awe.......I couldn't believe it there are so many churches in the county and so many Sunday School teachers and I was the one voted #1. We didn't even know it until we were subbing for another Sunday School teacher last week and everyone was congratulating me. I couldn't figure out what they were talking about until one person mentioned the Reader's Choice Winners. So I had to go get a paper and see for myself :) I am honored to say the least. Thanks to everyone who may have voted for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment