Sunday, August 7, 2011

Enrollment

Saturday we went and enrolled Reanna into Kindergarten. They did enrollment differently this year--not sure what the past was like--but it went really smoothly. We were done in like 15 minutes at the most. Reanna went with me and was a little bummed because she thought she was going to get to go to school while I enrolled her :) I guess that is a good sign she wanted to go!!

I did really well with enrollment until today and had a "hormonal" breakdown. Between her going to kindergarten, Hunter singing in the backseat sounding so sweet and still taking one day at a time with the baby, I was a tad bit emotional. I made it through though :)

I heard this song (I think it might be what started the emotional moment) :).... It said "Hold on to every moment that you can" and that is what I am going to do!!!


The school calendar highlighted and on the fridge ready to roll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment