Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Foxfire Water Fight

I think this will be our 3rd year to participate in the annual Foxfire Neighborhood Water Fight. Every year we add more people and it continues to be a ton of fun!!


Let the war begin

My mom and I filled up probably close to 1,000 water balloons that day!
It was one side of the street against the other


Brian attempted to "attack" and ended up on the ground!!



Hunter just wanted to play with the hose and tubs of water

Carter--This kid has an arm on him!!

Reanna ended up on the "other side"....And Melisa and Cole in the wading pool

They tried to "rush" us.....I am not sure who won :)

Our side of the street

The girls (Mallorie and Reanna) loading up!!

This was so much fun! I am so thankful for the neighbors we have and the "hood" we live in!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment