Wednesday, July 27, 2011

10 Weeks

I have a friend (Jami) that had the neatest blog throughout her pregnancy, she went week by week with a picture of her and then highlights of her pregnancy for that week. So I ask her if I could borrow bits and pieces of her idea and she graciously said yes :) It is just such a neat idea to remember all the little moments that pass by so quickly!!! Sooooo.....here we go......




So this is me at 10 weeks...yes I look huge already :) If I can make some excuses, I did just eat, Steve did take this from a bad angle and some of my regular clothes make me look bigger than I really am!! Did the excuses work? :)




We had another sonogram today:
10 Weeks
Heartbeat: 172 bpm
CRL: 30.1 mm

10 Week Highlights:


Size of baby: The baby is the size of a Kumquat--which is a small orangelike fruit with an edible rind.


Movement: Currently I cannot feel any--However I did get to see his/her arm move on the sonogram today.


Symptoms: Tired, some nauseousness


Cravings: Salad, Chips and Salsa (particularly from Carlos) and my mom's homemade hamburger dip (which by the way mom, could use some now! ha)


Update on Hemorrhage: We did find that the hemorrhage is still there and grew a little bit, not as much as last time but a little. The doctor was encouraged that the baby is growing as it should. So we hope this is a good sign!! There is really nothing that we can do but pray. We pray that my body will absorb it and go away especially before the 2nd trimester.



Words of Encouragement: Rest in Me, my child. Give your mind a break from planning and trying to anticipate what will happen. Pray continually, asking My Spirit to take charge of the details of this day. Remember that you are on a journey with Me. When you try to peer into the future and plan for every possibility, you ignore your constant Companion who sustains you moment by moment. As you gaze anxiously into the distance, you don't feel the strong grip of My hand holding yours. How foolish you are My child! Remembrance of Me is a daily discipline. Never lose sight of My Presence with you. This will keep you resting in Me all day, every day. (Jesus Calling by Sarah Young)

No comments:

Post a Comment