Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's day!! It actually started on Saturday when my mom, kids and I went shopping....I went shopping for me. I am always getting the kids new clothes and shoes and this time it was about mommy:) My mom took care of the kids while I shopped and tried on clothes. We enjoyed lunch at Carlos o'Kelleys (except for rude people :-)!!) and a free Mothers Day Gift Card from the mall!

Then on Sunday, we went to Church and then on to a picnic in the park with my family--the WHOLE family!!

Hunter enjoying some cake!!


Tucker and the kids "4-Wheelin'"

Aunt Duh (I think a little wind blown...ha), Papa and Uncle Craig

My Mother!!--Hope she enjoyed the day as well!! Love you lots and thank you for all you do for ALL of us!!

"Cass"

GG --Papa Don--Uncle KurtDuh and Craig


On Friday before mother's day, Reanna made this card and flower for me!! Man the little things mean the world!!




My flower before she drown it ;)




A few of my purchases on Saturday!!!

For some reason I did not get a picture with my mother or with my kids but this sum's the day up:


Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment