Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Finally, I got around to posting pictures from Amber & Jesse's wedding that was in October. (thanks for the pics Amber)!!!

What a beautiful bride!!!!


Cousins


The 2 flower girls....Trista and Reanna

Mom, Me, Amber, Peggy (Amber's mom)--My mom and Peggy grew up together and then Amber and I grew up together....I pushed for her to have a kid when I had Reanna but I guess I am going to have to have another to try to carry on the tradition so that our kids can grow up together :-) Hint, hint Amber

Love this one!!

Attendants





Reanna and Hunter's new "uncle" Jesse
"The Limo awaits us"

The First Dance

Can't remember what was so funny.....

It was a gorgeous wedding, so thankful to be a part of it. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment