Monday, December 13, 2010

Preschool Christmas Program

Reanna had her preschool program yesterday afternoon. They did really great!! The link below is the slideshow that was playing at the program. Each of the older classes did a skit of the Nativity Scene and Reanna got to play Mary. She was very excited because she got to hold Baby Jesus!!
Most of you know that I don't like and am not a good cook. BUT....they needed cupcakes for the program, so I decided to cook them all by myself (I didn't even have to have my mom cook them) proud moment huh?? :-) The good part was Reanna helped me sprinkle them!! And they were actually pretty good!


Finished Product...







Peek a Boo....


Dad and Uncle Zo---I just thought this was a good pic of my brother!!



Love the hands on the hips!!
G-G and Papa Don

I am pretty sure he loves his niece and nephew!! They will miss him when he moves....(no guilt trip here)
Nana Sherri and Papa Ray were here also but Nana was taking the pictures and we couldn't find Papa Ray until we were getting ready to leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment