Here are some highlights:
- Now that he is 18 months, he got to move from the Nursery to his Sunday School class. He enjoyed his first day last weekend.
- He likes to sing E-I-E-I-O and make the animal noises.
- Loves my dad's Elk head that is hanging on the wall (mom you are brave) --and points and says elk-- . Now anything he sees with Antlers are Elk.
- We are slowly continuing on the potty training. The other day he told me peepee and I ask him if he had to go and he said yes so I put him on the potty but I think he was going when he told me....but hey we gotta start somewhere :-)
- Daddy and the kids put the decorations on the Christmas tree and he has already been into it.
- He had his 1st ear infection last week which ruptured the eardrum, but it was small enough that the Dr. feels it will heal just fine.
- Eats about anything but his favorite is bread.
- All in all he is growing and progressing as should!!